Find Out if You Are Making Costly Hiring Mistakes Today
Seventy-five percent of employers said they hired the wrong person for a position and it cost them nearly $17,000 in the past year according to CareerBuilder.
With unemployment under 4%, you need sure-fire steps to hiring the best-fit employees every time.
These top 5 keys to hiring best-fit employees will help you:
1. Improve the applicant experience
2. Leverage automated recruiting solutions
3. Adopt prescreening best practices
4. Get interviews right, the first time
5. Onboard new associates with ease
Download this toolkit today to start hiring the best employees in the marketplace.
Offered Free by: CBIZ
See All Resources from: CBIZ
This download should complete shortly. If the resource doesn't automatically download, please, click here.