This course will teach how to develop your own ethical hacking tools in Python and automate your security assessment processes. Learn how to get an edge in cyber by building new skills using Python to become more efficient and effective in your role as an ethical hacking penetration tester.
Python is a powerful programming language that is easy and simple to learn and use, making it an ideal language for scripting and rapid application development in many areas on most platforms. In this course, you will use Python and combine multiple libraries related to cybersecurity to build ethical hacking tools and automate the process of information gathering. The course covers topics including:
· The need for python in Cybersecurity
· Automating Information Gathering
· Writing a Keylogger in Python
· Zip Password Brute-forcing in Python
· Python modules and libraries used for cybersecurity
· Building Python scripts from scratch for cybersecurity assessments
· Combine methods from different Python cybersecurity-related libraries for automation
This course is for anyone who wants to grow their knowledge of ethical hacking and penetration testing to develop their own security tools to automate the security assessment processes. Cybrary is the world’s largest IT and cybersecurity career development platform, with training resources developed by world renowned cybersecurity experts and instructors.
Offered Free by: Cybrary
See All Resources from: Cybrary
This download should complete shortly. If the resource doesn't automatically download, please, click here.