Request Your Free eBook Now:
"Why IDS is Ineffective for Linux Production Environments"
9 ways IDS places Linux infrastructure security at risk
As crucial as intrusion detection systems (IDS) have been in the past, the infrastructure security landscape is evolving beyond it. Today, organizations are modernizing their production environments with technologies like cloud, microservices and containers often mixed with both cloud and on-premises infrastructure and applications.
But - this creates serious risks for Linux environments. In this guide, we outline:
- 9 ways IDS places Linux production environments at risk, from scale to performance and more
- How zero day attacks skirt IDS - creating additional security risk
PLUS, we look at alternative security solutions you can use to:
- Detect exploits in real-time
- Adopt a multi-layer approach to detection
- Reduce risk to production
- Automate attack response
- And more
Don’t leave your run-time production at increased risk. Download the guide to see how your organization can scale and prosper without inhibiting performance.
Offered Free by: Capsule8
See All Resources from: Capsule8